2nd Annual GCYAA Football and Cheer Golf Outing
Saturday, July 24th, 2021
9am Shot Gun Start
Links at Gateway Golf Club
33290 Gateway Drive
Romulus, MI 48174
Where Does the Money Go?
The Motto of GCYAA (Garden City the Youth Athletic Association) Is Simple… “Kids in sports and not trouble”. Your donation will go to boys and girls anywhere from first to eighth grade. It will be used to buy protective gear (shoulder pads and helmets), uniforms, practice equipment and much more. It helps us keep registration costs low to allow more families the opportunity to let their kids participate.
What Is Included?
- 18 holes of golf at the links at gateway in Romulus
- Lunch at the turn (hot dog, chips, non-alcoholic drink)
- Buffet style dinner after in the clubhouse (w/ cash bar)
- Gift basket raffles, 50-50 contest
- Closet to the pin, longest drive, and a putting contest
- “Beer cart” will be available for those 21 and over
How do I sign up?
- Just interested in sponsoring a hole or holes
- Just interested in golfing
- Feeling generous and want to do both!!